Saturday, March 7, 2009

Legs can tell a tale of a thousand miles.

Missed me? Fuck you. Im kidding. hahaa. ive gotta confession to make. someone i knew was askin if i had any fear...since i was seriously mocking at her fear of roaches!! hahahaa. oh boy u shd have seen the anguish on her face when i hounded her down the walkway with wat was supposed to be a roach in my hand. it aint tht hysterical. i never realised this fear in me till 23 years of living a life of soreness and denial. a denial tht even the word fear never existed. death. thatz wat has creeped into me. not the fear of dyin..not at all. but the fear of death around me. loved ones departing me. it hit me hard when ma grandpa passed on last year. and then i began thinking, like placing maself in a cold turkey to see how life would be if i was the only soul ard. tears flowed. takin advantage of the fact they they might be around for a long time has put me in a spot where i never held anyone dearly to ma heart. i was juz like grandpa. never showed thy trueself, for he was the hard man, an emperor whu lived by his rules and depicted his legacy to come. thus he hadnt the time to emotionally bestow his life upon us. wat wd i do without the people whu are the favourites in ma life? i still havnt gotten over his dismiss, maybe indeed was i his favourite afterall.

No comments: